Each handmade dish is a one-and-only item, featuring delicate beauty. These dishes are attractive in that they are very thin and do not occupy a large amount of space even when stacked.
- Product Name
- Small dish
- h15mm Φ105mm(Body) /
w120mm × d120mm × h200mm(Outer case)
- Price(Tax not included)
- Plain / 3,000 yen
Gold rim・Platinum rim / 3,500 yen
- Product outline
- Being thin and lightweight, these dishes create beautiful delicate layers when stacked. These plates are ideal for serving an assortment of amuse-gueule or small amounts of cheese and nuts as an accompaniment to beverages.
These small dishes are good not only for food but also for accessories.
※Because it is a handicraft product, each product differs in terms of the fabric lines on its surface and its size.
※You can use it just as you use ordinary tableware, without worrying about the fabric lines.
How to maintain “ceramic mimic fabric” series products
- ・After use, wash with hot water and kitchen detergent and dry before storage.
- ・Use kitchen bleach to remove tea stains and other stubborn stains.
- ・Items colored in gold and platinum cannot be used in a microwave oven.
- ・Rapid heating or cooling, or strong impacts may damage them.
- ・If damaged, stop using them and dispose of them following local waste disposal rules.
- ・Do not use these products for any purpose other than their intended purpose.